I really have simplified my makeup over the years. Honeslty, I don’t have the time and am always on the go. I try and address the areas that bother me, ie: my #1 insecurity being my dark under eye circles. So concealer — and a good one — is a non-negotiable! I also try and play-up the areas that I like.
“We are always so concerned about what we don’t like, but I don’t think we appreciate what we do like.”
There are 5 makeup products that I use on a daily basis that make me feel more confident… or should I say, alive?!
Step-by-Step Everyday Day Simple Makeup:
- Eyelash Primer – to make my eyelashes look thicker and longer. This one is the very best!! Also, always make sure to curl your eyelashes before using a primer or mascara!
- Mascara – Duh! I like this one because it conditions and lengthens.
- Concealer – My dark circles are hidden by this formula! I have tried literally every concealer out there and always come back to this one. (I wear shade Light).
- Bronzer – I’m super pale and love the formula and color of #3. Most bronzers look orange on my complexion, but this one is pure magic. It pricy, but I have had it for about 8 months and still have not hit pan. Winning! I use this brush for the most natural finish.
- Lip balm– I actually use a lip sleeping mask all day long. It’s the most moisturizing and plumps my lips.
And… I’m out the door! : ) Simple, easy and effective. Watch my everyday makeup tutorial here: