I thought it would be fun to share a round up of outfits I’ve worn recently on Instagram. Sharing some best sellers and some spring looks that I cannot wait to wear when it’s warm outside!
1. Love this little leopard heart set. The top runs a little long so I tied it up here!
2. All the ruffles and eyelet had me at hello with this sweatshirt. The back is also layered ruffles which is super cute! Side note: sitting in my new closet nook… so cozy!
3. The comfiest jogger set to date and a bargain, too! It’s t-shirt material and perfect for lounging around the house (because isn’t that what we’re all doing these days anway?!) When the time comes, I’ll for sure be wearing this cute set to run errands too!
4. The warmest sherpa I ever put on! It’s thick and heavy and extra COZY!
5. If you’re new around here, Madeline (my three-year-old) runs the show and we love to share matching looks!
6. Gimmie all the ruffles! Comfortable dress that can be dressed up or down (like I am here).
7. Matching PJ’s… always!
Hope you liked this roundup! If you have any questions about sizing feel free to leave them in the comments or direct message me on Instagram!